COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
WIN * WIN *WIN * WIN *
We’re giving away 2 nights in a Junior Suite on a B&B basis at the stunning Zornitza Family Estate Relais & Châteaux in Bulgaria.
Having experienced this place for ourselves, we can tell you it’s special! It’s the perfect short break for wine lovers and foodies in a peaceful and beautiful location. As well as the wine tasting on-site and at local vineyards, guests can enjoy the Zoma spa, as well as golf (there’s a small course on site and pro course, Pirin just an hour’s drive away). The estate has a lake and eco-farm; their farm to table ethos then provides the perfect ingredients for a fine dining experience from their award-winning chef. The estate is even expecting their first truffles this year!
There’s great sightseeing close by with an old monastery and the pretty town of Melnik. If you’re a lover of the great outdoors, you can trek or bike in the mountains, take a hot air balloon, go fishing, or enjoy water rafting in the region, you can even go skiing for the day in Bansko. Children are also welcome. We’ve included some more images in the gallery below.
It’s easy to get there, Thessaloniki is the nearest airport just 60-90 mins away, so perfect for a twin-centre holiday with Greece.
It is also a great location to host a private event and they often put concerts or special events on throughout the year and during the festive holidays. It is open all year round, the hottest months being July and August – our recommended best time to travel is spring or Sep/ Oct during grape picking time. For more information on this fabulous hotel click here.
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is follow our Facebook page, and answer a simply question before 28 February.
Full terms and conditions below.
- This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over. Closing date is 28 February. Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winner will receive 2 nights accommodation in a Junior Suite on a bed and breakfast basis. No flights or transfers are included. The winner will need to provide proof of age for validation.
- There will be 1 winner who will be drawn at random in the week commencing 07 March’22.
- The prize must be taken by18 December 2022.
- The winner of the prize will be contacted within 14 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- The winner will receive a letter outlining how to claim their prize.
- In order to enter the prize draw:
- For Facebook, the user must follow and answer the question given.
- For Instagram, the user must follow and tag a friend in the comments on the competition announcement post. By tagging a friend, TLTB assumes and accepts that you have obtained the relevant consent.
- By entering this prize draw, there is a complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant; and you acknowledge and agree that this prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- We will only use your personal data supplied for the administration of the prize draw and for no other purpose, unless we obtain your consent for any additional purpose.
- By participating in this prize draw you agree that we may publish or make available your name and location if you become a winner.